O P Industries project delivery system is based upon a number of key factors being understood and met.
Design Criteria & Scope of Work
In conjunction with the Consulting Engineering design team O P Industries collaborate to ensure that the design criteria and scope of work are clearly stated and understood. This is the foundation of a successful project.
Design input from O P Industries in-house team of experienced engineers, draftsmen & project managers is a key contributor to a well planned, coordinated, and cost effective mechanical services design.
Quality Documentation & Coordination
Early involvement as part of the design team allows for constructible systems that are coordinated with the building structure and other services. Our drafting staff ensures the production of coordinated workshop drawings that form the basis of coordination with other services.
Our project team communicates and interface with all members of the design and construction team to ensure a consistent high quality of service delivery from the design phase, through construction to the final commissioning of systems.
Planning & Scheduling
Early engineering and the production of equipment selections allows timely production of
- Workshop drawings
- Fabrication of duct work & pipe work
- Equipment orders coordinated with the building program
- Labour planning
O. P. Industries has established quality assurance procedures for general operation, project delivery, document control, and equipment inspection & testing. Our staff are trained to operate within these guidelines. Our in-house designed technical document control software ensures quality and consistency throughout the project delivery phase though to the warranty and maintenance phase of the project. We provide a project specific QA manual which includes:
- Project specific quality plans
- Management overview
- Inspection and testing plans
Occupational Health and Safety
O. P. Industries are committed to ensuring OH&S procedures are established and implemented to manage the health and welfare of our employees and the general community. These include:
- Selecting sub-contractors that also have established OH&S practices.
- Designing safety features into the construction process.
- Ensuring all employees have a complete safety induction that introduces them to the site safety plan, then administering the plan and monitoring all Employees for compliance.
- Creating work method statements which incorporate job safety analysis.
- Ensuing that our staff are correctly trained for the tasks that they are
- Undertaking and that a number of our employees have undertaken additional safety training.